Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Vintage OSRS Community & PvM!

Please Log in or Register to have full access to the site.

When you Register, please check your Spam Folder for the validation email. If you still have issues, please 

contact our leadership team on Discord.

Favorite Halloween Movie or Type

Reevis

https://i.imgur.com/VqlzmTo.png      

Curious to see what everyone likes to watch at Halloween. Do you prefer scary? Maybe you are a Casper the friendly ghost type? Or Ghostbusters? Hocus Pocus? Comment with your movie title or type suggestions and I'll create a post with a poll that we can vote on.

Can't think of many? No worries. I created a small list below of Halloween movies to help. Feel free to add more movies to this list.

• Halloween (horror)
  • Casper (comedy-drama)
  • Ghost busters (comedy)
  • Trick 'r Treat (horror)
  • Monster House (animation,fantasy)
  • IT (horror)
  • Hocus Pocus (family/comedy)
  • Scream (horror)
  • Nightmare on Elm Street (horror)
  • Scary Movie (comedy)
  • Sleepy Hollow (horror, fantasy, romance)

*Disclosure* Information gathered from replies on this post may or may not be used in the planning of a Halloween themed movie night.

• Reevis changed the title to Favorite Halloween Movie or Type
alice

im mentally 5 years old so something family friendly and comedic

Karl

cant go wrong with casper

havnt seen most of these, watched the scary movie's when i was younger but dont remember anything about them lol

David

most of those examples are pretty good, typically for halloween stuff I like the like cheesy/campy horror movies nightmare on elm st/friday 13th etc or the funny/relaxed ones like monster house/scary movie

Animations

Beetlejuice, but I'd like see something I've never seen, Casper is super popular but I've never seen it, so that sounds like a good call to me.

Steph
53 minutes ago, alice said:

im mentally 5 years old so something family friendly and comedic

pls i dont want nightmares

Reevis

@Karl@RsvoThe list is just for reference if you need help thinking of some lol. Not confined to list. Just giving ideas if you're not into Halloween movies.

Rsvo
1 hour ago, Reevis said:

@Karl@RsvoThe list is just for reference if you need help thinking of some lol. Not confined to list. Just giving ideas if you're not into Halloween movies.

ye never watched a halloween movie so idk xd @Yu Giohis there a ninja movie to this category

nightmare before Christmas is always the shit. Goosebumps on netflix was pre good as well, more of a family movie.

Yu Gioh
8 hours ago, Rsvo said:

ye never watched a halloween movie so idk xd @Yu Giohis there a ninja movie to this category

iwish, i duno much bout movies in general let alone halloween movies lol, generaly dont like the horror stuff tho prefer funny movies or badass stuff or stuff with realy good stories

I've watched some of a slasher franchises, but I'm a complete pussy when it comes to supernatural/hauntings horror

isokitty

jump scare films get my heart going, good for a halloween night in. Off the top of my head some films that really scare me are the grudge and paranormal activity, a pretty scary lockdown film was "Host".