Welcome to Vintage OSRS PvM & PvP!

Please Log in or Register to have full access to the site.

When you Register, please check your Spam Folder for the validation email. If you still have issues, please 

contact our leadership team on Discord.

Sign in to follow this  
KaptainWill

[ACCEPTED] KaptainWill

KaptainWill

Current RuneScape Display Name:  KaptainWill
Previous RuneScape Names: N/A

FBMUdcA.jpg
Hobbies outside of RS:  I typically enjoy the outdoors such as riding motorcycles, atvs, etc. I also enjoy spending time with my family as I do have newborn son.

RuneScape History/Goals:  I started playing back in the beginning of 2004 with my classmates. My main goal is to complete everything in the game that I dreamed of doing when I was very young and just starting out. My main priority at the moment is maxing my combat stats because it is a dream I have always chased but often felt defeated due to lack of patience as a kid.

What timezone are you from?: Eastern Standard Time

What are you looking for out of this clan?: Mostly PVMing and people to guide me through the new content so I can become better at the game.

What is your full Discord Name? Rex Silvam#2238

Do you understand Teamspeak is mandatory?  Yes I do and can download upon acceptance

Do you know anyone in Vintage? (If so, who):  Personally I do not know anyone, but I did meet someone in game who suggested I join up with you guys.

Why did you choose Vintage out of any other clan?: Honestly I had never considered joining a clan until it got to the point that I was playing by myself everyday and it gets so boring. I chose vintage because as I stated before, Vintage was referred to me by a player.

Do you comprehend our trial period and how it works?: Of course.

What positive influences can you bring to our clan? (Be Detailed): Well, I like to goof off and have a good time while I play as I think it passes time easier, but most importantly I am the one you call when you need a friend or just someone to chat with about life, as I have experienced a lot of struggle and have learned to cope efficiently because of it. I will treat you like family and respect each and everyone of you as long as I get the same treatment in return.

How did you hear about Vintage? (If a member recruited you, please state who):  IcexQueen223

What other clans have you been in and why did you leave those clans? (Be specific!): Never been in a clan before!

What is your experience with both raids and your KC? I have never experienced raids before, unfortunately. I am extremely excited to start learning though!

Do you currently meet any of our Full Member requirements? (94 Mage AND 96 Range / Full Bandos and Armadyl OR Elite Void): I meet them all besides Elite Void 😞

Anything you'd like to add:  I hope you all have enjoyed the read and hopefully my screenshot has went through as I have never tried it before, but look forward to meeting you all and enjoy your day!

Edited by KaptainWill

pvmj

Welcome bro! What type of motorcycle you ride? =D

Ego

Embed your screenshot and join our discord. Good luck my dude :) 

Jake
Just now, Ego said:

Embed your screenshot and join our discord. Good luck my dude 🙂

KaptainWill

I have a 04 Cbr 1000rr and an Intruder 1500 that's a 02 model. Also a 98 kx250 

BigJake015

welcome dude gl stay active look forward to seeing you around

Sudo

Join DISCORD my man. Welcome to the party, and try to embed your screenshot. Stats are a solid start, Good luck on the grind to 126.

KaptainWill
1 minute ago, Jake said:

Teach me your ways, sir as I am clueless on how to do that.

IcexQueen233

Welcome! Glad to see you get the app in,  now just to find you some bootcamp teachers 4 raids 😛

Yu Gioh

yh just right click ur screeny and copy image address that way the pic will show directly on the site

David

keep workin on those status!

good luck and welcome! 

KaptainWill
2 minutes ago, Yu Gioh said:

yh just right click ur screeny and copy image address that way the pic will show directly on the site

How do I edit the post? I don't see an edit option

Patchey
1 minute ago, KaptainWill said:

How do I edit the post? I don't see an edit option

if u post a new comment i will edit it for you in case you cant find the edit button. lower left of each post 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this