Welcome to Vintage OSRS PvM & PvP!

Please Log in or Register to have full access to the site.

When you Register, please check your Spam Folder for the validation email. If you still have issues, please 

contact our leadership team on Discord.

Neat

[ACCEPTED] Neat (Ne47)

Neat

Current RuneScape Display Name: Ne47

Previous RuneScape UserNames: Defling, Train Oroun

Post screenshots of the following below: (If you need help posting a screenshot, refer here -> Find out how to post a screenshot here )

- Stats & Combat Level & Barrows Gloves/Fire Cape

1XII1e5.png?1

cqQcj4I.png

Hobbies outside of RS: Hiking, biking, studying, reading, drinking coffee.

RuneScape History/Goals: Started playing after the original slayer skill came out, around 2004-05. Back then I played to enjoy the medieval fantasy realm with friends and 100 goals. I started OSRS around the new year 2019 and plan to accumulate the best gear and tear into new content and bosses.

What timezone are you from?: MST (UTC-6)

What are you looking for out of this clan?: Family, friends, community, skill, stability, numbers.

What is your full Discord Name? Johnney#5884

Do you understand Teamspeak is mandatory? Yes, will install upon acceptance.

Do you know anyone in Vintage? (If so, who):  No!

Why did you choose Vintage out of any other clan?: For the level of professionalism found in the Vintage process and front when searching for clans after reaching 110 cb.

Do you comprehend our trial period and how it works?: Yes.

What positive influences can you bring to our clan? (Be Detailed):  I'm a very positive person, I'm an encourager. I would never put anybody down for any reason, it isn't my style. But I can be very direct and state things bluntly and as I see them. While it might have caused tension with friends or peers before, eventually we all experience growth and act accordingly with who we really are.

How did you hear about Vintage? (If a member recruited you, please state who): Searching for clans 110+ cb on the OSRS forums.

What other clans have you been in and why did you leave those clans? (Be specific!): Zer0 PvM in Rs3. I simply quit the game for college, the job and other life expectancies. 

What is your experience with both raids and your KC? Zero first hand. I have been watching streams of raiders while making progress on this account. I'm very interested in starting, and I've been considering solos to get lucky.

Do you currently meet any of our Full Member requirements? (94 Mage AND 96 Range / Full Bandos and Armadyl OR Elite Void): No.

Anything you'd like to add: Thanks for doing something I can put my time into.

Patchey

Welcome, feel free to idle in CC and hang out on discord till we process the app! 

Squirrel
3 hours ago, Neat said:

drinking coffee

Unless you have a particular knowledge/special way of making it I wouldn't consider that a hobby hahaha.

Welcome.

Ego

Hey, join our discord. Keep training and stay active. 

Jake
1 hour ago, Broot said:

welcum

Kinomoto
8 hours ago, Neat said:

drinking coffee.

Green tea

David
1 hour ago, Kinomoto said:

Green tea

yum 

Sudo
13 hours ago, Kinomoto said:

Green tea

weird flex but ok

Neat

Thanks for all the responses! You guys seem like a good team. I have a very special and unalterably important method of preparing and consuming caffeine. And that is to get it all in my belly and not let a single drop go to waste. Green tea is life on a leaf, instead of a bean, good alternative.

Ego

Congratulations, your Trial Membership application to join Vintage has been accepted! We are excited that you felt we met your guidelines for a clan and we hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here with our family. You will now be placed on a three to five week trial period.

As a new Trial Member, here's whats expected of you:

1.) Be active all around the community (site, clan chat, discord, teamspeak)

2.) Continue to improve your account and bettering your gear. 

3.) Attend Events.
4.) Achieve the full member requirements if you do not already meet them: 115+ Combat, 94+ Mage AND 96+ Range, Full bandos and Armadyl OR Elite Void

Good luck.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.