Sign in to follow this  
Folk

[ACCEPTED] Folk

Folk

Current RuneScape Display Name: P A G A N Z

Previous RuneScape UserNames: Folked, CT Folk

Post screenshots of the following below: (If you need help posting a screenshot, refer here -> Find out how to post a screenshot here )

65623fcdebba730efff45c813307b4fe.jpg

25627e25dc8d95d58b435fc0e7c5ccac.jpg

88beff4a43f81ad87416b63781a9180d.jpg

Hobbies outside of RS: Going to gym before work, and going out for a few drinks on weekends with friends. I work overnight so during the week I don't really go out much.

RuneScape History/Goals: Played runescape since 07, currently want to max out and get base 70 skills on account. Would also get into playing my ironman more.

What timezone are you from?: I live in EST, but I work nights so I am generally on GMT times.

What are you looking for out of this clan?: I am looking for a group of people to hang out with when im playing runescape and also pvm with. I would like to learn more of the pvm aspect of runescape.

What is your full Discord Name? Folk#3057

Do you understand Teamspeak is mandatory?  Yes

Do you know anyone in Vintage? (If so, who): No

Why did you choose Vintage out of any other clan?: Seemed very active and friendly in the cc when I joined it this morning.

Do you comprehend our trial period and how it works?: yes

What positive influences can you bring to our clan? (Be Detailed): I have a pvp background in clanning, I am a good listener and fast learner. 

How did you hear about Vintage? (If a member recruited you, please state who): Googled pvm clans and found a thread on shark brew about Vintage vs Forsaken PVM competition. 

What other clans have you been in and why did you leave those clans? (Be specific!): 

Elite Zerks - Left for ct

Cutthroat - Got kicked for being inactive because work at the time didn't allow me to go to many events.

What is your experience with both raids and your KC? Only did raids 1 a couple of times when I was a zerker.

Do you currently meet any of our Full Member requirements? (94 Mage AND 96 Range / Full Bandos and Armadyl OR Elite Void): I have 94 mage, 99 range, full bandos and arma.

Anything you'd like to add: 

Edited by Folk

Jake
15 minutes ago, Ego said:

stay active, gl dudette

David
1 hour ago, Broot said:

howdy

Looks good dude, keep training up those couple last stats and stick around!

good luck

Kinomoto
15 hours ago, Folk said:

What other clans have you been in and why did you leave those clans? (Be specific!): 

Elite Zerks - Left for ct

Cutthroat - Got kicked for being inactive because work at the time didn't allow me to go to many events

Welcome CT member

Ego

Congratulations, your Trial Membership application to join Vintage has been accepted! We are excited that you felt we met your guidelines for a clan and we hope you thoroughly enjoy your time here with our family. You will now be placed on a three to five week trial period.

As a new Trial Member, here's whats expected of you:

1.) Be active all around the community (site, clan chat, discord, teamspeak)

2.) Continue to improve your account and bettering your gear. 

3.) Attend Events.
4.) Achieve the full member requirements if you do not already meet them: 115+ Combat, 94+ Mage AND 96+ Range, Full bandos and Armadyl OR Elite Void

Good luck.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this