Sign in to follow this  
CB Kings

Song of the Elves - Day of release potential group questing event?

CB Kings

Hey everybody.  So I was thinking it might be fun to get abunch of Vintage members (trial members too) together to complete Song of the Elves, the new quest and finale the the Elven quest line, on day of release.  Ever since I got my quest cape, I've always enjoyed completing new quests on day of release and figuring out the steps without a guide.  I was hoping just to gauge everyone's interest in putting together a potential event in the future to do just that!  I think it would be a lot of fun to earn access to all that new content together. 

Let me know what you think!

P.S. I know the quest doesn't even have a release date yet, but I can't contain my excitement! 

Yu Gioh

this wil very likely happen yes

David

Fuck quests

but I'll still be down 

Animations

Definitely, we did a group quest on day of release for Dragon Slayer 2 and it was great fun.

Patchey
10 hours ago, CB Kings said:

Hey everybody.  So I was thinking it might be fun to get abunch of Vintage members (trial members too) together to complete Song of the Elves, the new quest and finale the the Elven quest line, on day of release.  Ever since I got my quest cape, I've always enjoyed completing new quests on day of release and figuring out the steps without a guide.  I was hoping just to gauge everyone's interest in putting together a potential event in the future to do just that!  I think it would be a lot of fun to earn access to all that new content together. 

Let me know what you think!

P.S. I know the quest doesn't even have a release date yet, but I can't contain my excitement! 

lets do it! 

CB Kings

Great to see the positive reception of this idea! This will be the first grandmaster quest that I’ll be able to do on release so I’m pumped. Plus with the release of zolcano and the gauntlet with it, there will be plenty of stuff to do after it’s complete too! 

Sir Striker

I'll be down 🙂

Juanlocito65

might be down if im around 

Bone

Ill look into it but sounds like a great idea 

Kinomoto
17 hours ago, Animations said:

Definitely, we did a group quest on day of release for Dragon Slayer 2 and it was great fun.

i remember this day.

JumpingBean

vote no to rs3

Young Buck

Upvote from me 👍