Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Vintage OSRS Community & PvM!

Please Log in or Register to have full access to the site.

When you Register, please check your Spam Folder for the validation email. If you still have issues, please 

contact our leadership team on Discord.

Vintage Perfects Sanity

Gigafactory
21 minutes ago, Slashed said:

Owen... please dont use a super huge screen like this. Simply making it less convenient for u having ur spell/invent/pray so far away from ur caracter.

Irrelevant. Stick to what you're used to.

21 minutes ago, Slashed said:

Ego. Imo that intro is wayy too long. But thats just my opinion. I like it tho , i rly do. Rly liked your efficiency MFing !

Yeah the intro is definitely on the long side, and over the top. Not to start an all-too-common AF circlejerk, but their intro was definitely better length-wise and it wasn't as complex.

Edited by Gigafactory
13 hours ago, Slashed said:

Chris. Gj with the montage. We need more of these. If we could get one dude go over peoples povs and grab the best moments of every important fight that would be great.

Everyone records anyway, best thing to do would be to just make a google drive everyone can upload their clips to.  Require people to cut their clips to be no more than 10s long.  Then I could absolutely do this.

7 hours ago, Corey said:

@Patchey @Animations no idea whats going on sorry. show this to @Calum

You're quoting someone's quote, where they didn't include any text in their actual message.  This isn't a bug, you're quoting an empty post essentially lol

1 hour ago, Sudo said:

You're quoting someone's quote, where they didn't include any text in their actual message.  This isn't a bug, you're quoting an empty post essentially lol

used to work like that, would show abkb's quote in there

• 1 month later...