Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to Vintage OSRS Community & PvM!

Please Log in or Register to have full access to the site.

When you Register, please check your Spam Folder for the validation email. If you still have issues, please 

contact our leadership team on Discord.

Sunday: Vintage defeats Cutthroat

9b9cf0d9a54ee098be90dd6b48aaed46.png

Today we had a matched opts elys off fight vs Cutthroat. They'd just been confirmed in the clan tourny so were keen to test themselves against us.

We performed well overall but barrage piles caused some issues in lots of the rounds. Something to keep working on

Good job on the pull today and to those who fought

Round 1 Starting - 20 v 20

Ending

otXKSOe.png

Round 2 (Lost)

Round 3 Starting - 21 v 21

Ending 

f0a55d474ae10b684c96b1ff594978bf.png

Round 4 (Lost)

Round 5 Starting - 21 v 21

Ending 

4eca093c90a7e3653c3279b7a0c41065.png

Shoutout to @Dennis for actually attending an event, I think people know who you are now

Yahoooo

#Vintage

Fucking beautiful war, great job to everyone who showed up.  Really appreciate the people who aren't maxed who stayed and fought, I hope you enjoyed it.

Goodjob to Leadership letting 8 low lvls (Including lvl 104s) actually fight for 2 rounds, no other clans does that.

Goodjob lads.

• Ego featured this topic
1 minute ago, Slashed said:

Goodjob to Leadership letting 8 low lvls (Including lvl 104s) actually fight for 2 rounds, no other clans does that.

Goodjob lads.

This. If you guys show up to wars, we will let you fight

Don't give a shit if we lose rounds, it's better for us to keep vetting new people so they learn

Great day today between the war and the inners. Definitely wanted to be sat at first and still doubted my skills but its true practice makes perfect. I dont  have the greatest stats nor the gear at the moment but i was still able to tank 3/4 of my invent or more every fight i was in. As a clan we did great there were a few instances of people getting banged out but again that tanking ability and the nervousness will drop with time. We are pulling great numbers these days and im looking forward to the future of Vintage and how well this clan will perform in the future. Thank you again for letting me attend and practice, got better at my spearing too haha. #wintage

Ambtenaar
1 hour ago, Slashed said:

Goodjob lads.

1 hour ago, Ego said:

Good job guys and shout out to all the lower lvls who fought those rounds :)

Thanks for war CT

Sorry I let you down lads..

• Jack unfeatured this topic